Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Taylor Swift Wanted To Be A Stock Broker As A Kid

Taylor Swift Wanted To Be A Stock Broker As A Kid:



Taylor Swift didn’t have dreams of being a musician when she was a kid, instead she wanted to be a stock broker like her dad! Here’s what Taylor revealed during her YouTube Presents interview:





Ever since I was a little kid… my dad has been telling me to save my money or invest in utilities… ’cause my dad is a stock broker. And he lives and breathes it. My dad is so passionate about what he does, like in the way that I’m passionate about music. So I didn’t know what a stock broker was when I was eight but I would just tell everybody that’s what I was going to be. We’d be at, like, the first day of school and they’re like, ‘So what do you guys want to be when you grow up?’ And everybody’s like, ‘I want to be an astronaut.’ Or like, ‘I want to be a ballerina.’ And I’m like, ‘I’m gonna be a financial advisor.’ I don’t know… I just saw how happy it made him and I just thought, like, ‘I can broke stocks.’



Aww! What do YOU want to be when you grow up?



DISNEY & NEWS - DOWNLOAD MUSIC VIDEO LEGALLY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...